HEADED BY TAISHO, MENKYO GM. IRVING SOTO 10Th DEGREE BLACK BELT, COVER RED BELT
2) a) Silamban: weapon-based Indian Martial Arts from Tamil Nadu State.
b) Kuttu Varisai: unarmed Indian Martial Arts.(Empty Hand)
3) Gatka: Sikhs of Punjab State(Stick,Talwar,Kripan,Kataar)
4) Thang Ta: Manipuri Martial Arts also known as "HUYENLALLONG"(sword and spears)
5) Muasti Yuddha: "Varanasi" unarmed Martial Arts of city of India.(punches,kicks,knees and elbow strikes.
6) Mardani Khel: by the Maratha, Maharashtra State…Continue
Added by Soke Dr.Jagdish Singh Khatri on January 13, 2016 at 8:30pm — No Comments