HEADED BY TAISHO, MENKYO GM. IRVING SOTO 10Th DEGREE BLACK BELT, COVER RED BELT
literally means 'action' The law of karma is the law of action illustrated by the Karma Yoga.
Karma Yoga is the Selfies Devotion of all the inner and outer activities as a sacrifice to the Lord of All Works.…Continue
Added by Soke Dr.Jagdish Singh Khatri on April 20, 2022 at 11:00pm — No Comments
N.S.C. Regd No. 184 (National Sports Council) Recognized by Nepal Olympic Committee…Continue
Added by Soke Dr.Jagdish Singh Khatri on December 2, 2021 at 8:57pm — No Comments
JUJITSU FEDERATION WORLD [J.J.F.W]
1) Jiujitsu the use of an opponent's strengths or one's own weakness to accomplish one's goal.…Continue
Added by Soke Dr.Jagdish Singh Khatri on June 16, 2021 at 8:36pm — No Comments
Way to save Life
1) Choking - Just lift up your arms.
2) Body aches upon waking - Just lift your feet up, Pull your big toes outwards and slowly message and rotate in a clockwise or counterclockwise direction.
3) Foot / Leg Cramps - When you have a cramp in your left, raise your right arm as high as possible. When you have a cramp in your right foot, raise your left…Continue
Added by Soke Dr.Jagdish Singh Khatri on February 7, 2021 at 9:00pm — No Comments
KENPO: means literally "Fist Law".
KEMPO: means "Fist Method"
The word kenpo or Kempo the kanji Japanese/Chinese characters used for writing taken seperately the fist character. "KEN" means fist while the second one "H" means Law.
When read together as a single word it can be transliterated as either "Kenp" or "Kemp".
"Kempo" - Self Defense / Combat System of Chinese "Fighting System".
70 percent Hands Techniques, 30 percent Feet…Continue
Added by Soke Dr.Jagdish Singh Khatri on December 5, 2016 at 1:30am — No Comments
2) a) Silamban: weapon-based Indian Martial Arts from Tamil Nadu State.
b) Kuttu Varisai: unarmed Indian Martial Arts.(Empty Hand)
3) Gatka: Sikhs of Punjab State(Stick,Talwar,Kripan,Kataar)
4) Thang Ta: Manipuri Martial Arts also known as "HUYENLALLONG"(sword and spears)
5) Muasti Yuddha: "Varanasi" unarmed Martial Arts of city of India.(punches,kicks,knees and elbow strikes.
6) Mardani Khel: by the Maratha, Maharashtra State…Continue
Added by Soke Dr.Jagdish Singh Khatri on January 13, 2016 at 8:30pm — No Comments
Jujitsu Federation World (JJFW) is Founded by Soke Dr.Jagdish Singh Khatri 10th Dan/Hanshi in 2010 under GrandMaster Sr.Soke Jaun Ramon Braun, WORLD EUROPEAN JUJITSU FEDERATION. Soke Jagdish Singh is Lecturer of Jujitsu Japone's John Sharpe.
TheseOrganization are recognized by JUJITSU FEDERATION WORLD …Continue
Added by Soke Dr.Jagdish Singh Khatri on May 31, 2014 at 1:00am — No Comments
Kendo: meaning "Way of the Sword"is a modern Japanese Martial Art, which decended from traditional swordmanship(Kenjutsu) and use bomboo swords (Shinai) and protective armor(Bogu) All Japan Kendo Federation was founded in 1952, International Kendo Federation(FIK) was founded in April 1970.
Concept: The concept of kendo is to discipline the human character through the application of the…Continue
Added by Soke Dr.Jagdish Singh Khatri on June 7, 2013 at 1:37am — No Comments
JU - JITSU is based on take downs throw, holds and locks. locks.
The Instructor must teach the co-ordination of blocking techniques with foot movements anticipating the attack and following the force for holdin…Continue
Added by Soke Dr.Jagdish Singh Khatri on January 7, 2012 at 6:30am — No Comments
Vedic literature includes a field of study known as "DhanuVeda" (from Dhanu means 'Bow' and Veda is 'Knowledge') which developed into an important component of ancient Hindu society. This "sciences of archery" included armed and unarmed combat, and aspects such as meditation and mental conditioning.The theories behind Yoga, Ayurveda and Tantra, such as
1) Prana- Life forces
2) Kundalini - coiled…Continue
Added by Soke Dr.Jagdish Singh Khatri on July 27, 2011 at 3:30am — No Comments
Added by Soke Dr.Jagdish Singh Khatri on May 2, 2010 at 5:07am — No Comments