HEADED BY TAISHO, MENKYO GM. IRVING SOTO 10Th DEGREE BLACK BELT, COVER RED BELT
Way to save Life
1) Choking - Just lift up your arms.
2) Body aches upon waking - Just lift your feet up, Pull your big toes outwards and slowly message and rotate in a clockwise or counterclockwise direction.
3) Foot / Leg Cramps - When you have a cramp in your left, raise your right arm as high as possible. When you have a cramp in your right foot, raise your left…Continue
Posted on February 7, 2021 at 9:00pm
KENPO: means literally "Fist Law".
KEMPO: means "Fist Method"
The word kenpo or Kempo the kanji Japanese/Chinese characters used for writing taken seperately the fist character. "KEN" means fist while the second one "H" means Law.
When read together as a single word it can be transliterated as either "Kenp" or "Kemp".
"Kempo" - Self Defense / Combat System of Chinese "Fighting System".
70 percent Hands Techniques, 30 percent Feet…Continue
Posted on December 5, 2016 at 1:30am
2) a) Silamban: weapon-based Indian Martial Arts from Tamil Nadu State.
b) Kuttu Varisai: unarmed Indian Martial Arts.(Empty Hand)
3) Gatka: Sikhs of Punjab State(Stick,Talwar,Kripan,Kataar)
4) Thang Ta: Manipuri Martial Arts also known as "HUYENLALLONG"(sword and spears)
5) Muasti Yuddha: "Varanasi" unarmed Martial Arts of city of India.(punches,kicks,knees and elbow strikes.
6) Mardani Khel: by the Maratha, Maharashtra State…Continue
Posted on January 13, 2016 at 8:30pm