HEADED BY TAISHO, MENKYO GM. IRVING SOTO 10Th DEGREE BLACK BELT, COVER RED BELT
Way to save Life
1) Choking - Just lift up your arms.
2) Body aches upon waking - Just lift your feet up, Pull your big toes outwards and slowly message and rotate in a clockwise or counterclockwise direction.
3) Foot / Leg Cramps - When you have a cramp in your left, raise your right arm as high as possible. When you have a cramp in your right foot, raise your left…Continue
Posted on February 7, 2021 at 9:00pm
KENPO: means literally "Fist Law".
KEMPO: means "Fist Method"
The word kenpo or Kempo the kanji Japanese/Chinese characters used for writing taken seperately the fist character. "KEN" means fist while the second one "H" means Law.
When read together as a single word it can be transliterated as either "Kenp" or "Kemp".
"Krempo" - Self Defense / Combat System of Chinese "Fighting System".
70 percent Hands Techniques, 30 percent Feet…Continue
Posted on December 5, 2016 at 1:53am
2) a) Silamban: weapon-based Indian Martial Arts from Tamil Nadu State.
b) Kuttu Varisai: unarmed Indian Martial Arts.(Empty Hand)
3) Gatka: Sikhs of Punjab State(Stick,Talwar,Kripan,Kataar)
4) Thang Ta: Manipuri Martial Arts also known as "HUYENLALLONG"(sword and spears)
5) Muasti Yuddha: "Varanasi" unarmed Martial Arts of city of India.(punches,kicks,knees and elbow strikes.
6) Mardani Khel: by the Maratha, Maharashtra State…Continue
Posted on January 13, 2016 at 8:30pm
Jujitsu Federation World (JJFW) is Founded by Soke Dr.Jagdish Singh Khatri 10th Dan/Hanshi in 2010 under GrandMaster Sr.Soke Jaun Ramon Braun, WORLD EUROPEAN JUJITSU FEDERATION. Soke Jagdish Singh is Lecturer of Jujitsu Japone's John Sharpe.
TheseOrganization are recognized by JUJITSU FEDERATION WORLD …Continue
Posted on May 31, 2014 at 1:00am